GoSolarSF will begin accepting applications for all incentive types in October 2013. Prior to this year GSSF required applicants to obtain an approved reservation from the California Solar Initiative (CSI) State rebate program before applying to GSSF. Since the CSI has met its goals and is no longer offering funding to Northern California, the SFPUC is incorporating the requirements of the CSI into the GSSF application process and implementing it into an on-line system. Upon completion all applications will be reviewed on-line. It is anticipated the website will be available in October 2013. In the meantime no applications will be accepted, except for low-income SASH.
GoSolarSF Program Pages
This section explains the details and benefits of using the San Francisco solar incentive GoSolarSF Program with installation by Skytech Solar. They include:
- 3.5 KW Solar System for only $2,275: To complete an application for this special Go Solar San Francisco solar incentive program, you must qualify as low income by completing a GoSolarSF Supplemental Low-Income Application
- GoSolarSF Program: To encourage more low income qualifications installations of solar power in San Francisco, the City is offering incentives to San Francisco residents and businesses to install solar power on their properties through the SFPUC.
- Workforce Development Program: To receive a GoSolarSF incentive, customers are required to use a solar installation contractor like Skytech Solar that is SF Workforce Development Certified.
- Why Skytech Solar: Read why we’re the solar SF power installer of choice for hundreds of residents and businesses because of our focus on customers’ needs, our strong sense of community, and our obsession in often installing systems in 30 days or less.
- FAQs about the GoSolarSF Program… and the Frequently Given Answers we provide about the program, its low income qualifications incentives, the SASH Program, and more.