Skytech Process from proposal to install, how to reduce your electrical bills and increase the value of your home. A step by step guide.
“They are professional and pay attention to detail. The process from start to finish was extremely efficient, from the initial consultation, through to the quote and contract process, as well as the installation.”
— Tanya C., Orinda, CA
Why Skytech Solar
Skytech Solar is a rapid Bay Area solar installer focused on our customers’ needs.
We have an obsession with excellent customer service for solar homes, often installing systems in 30 days or less.
We are responsive among solar energy companies with great attention to detail.
We have a strong sense of community: Our business has helped many low-income residents of San Francisco solar homes to go solar for free. In fact, thanks to San Francisco’s GoSolarProgram, we have to date installed over 600 professional Bay Area solar systems — most of which were absolutely free to our customers.
We help our customers take advantage of all PG&E CARE program rebate and San Francisco solar incentive programs to optimize assistance available from your local utility, plus local, state and federal governments.
We are a San Francisco Workforce Development certified installer, which automatically qualifies you up to $750 in rebates vs. working with a non-certified solar panel San Francisco installer.
We have Bay Area solar local expertise, having worked in Building Departments throughout the Bay Area.
We are a locally owned and operated San Francisco business.
We have a team of experienced solar professionals.
We proudly use American-made equipment for solar homes and businesses.
And we are a mission-based organization.
Some details of why more people are using Skytech Solar for their solar home needs:
- First and foremost, we are a consulting firm that offers a San Francisco solar solution in an era of rising energy costs and uncertainty.
- We help you with all rebate and incentive programs to get the most assistance from local, state and federal governments. We have residential lease programs for everyone even low FICO scores of 600 and up. We have commercial leasing and bank relationships for equipment loans as low as 5% Very flexible finance options for all budgets.
- Our dedication to this is most exemplified by the fact that we have performed over 1500 professional Bay Area installations and most of them were absolutely free to our customers.
- Our focus as one of the leading solar energy companies in the Bay Area is on the right system for your needs and budget. We install the system professionally with our in-house staff through our rapid install program. This means that by the time you either purchase a system or qualify for one of a variety of our financing options, we can have you installed as quickly as possible – often in less than 30 days depending upon your local building department processes.
- Your “right-sized” system by Skytech Solar not only considers your current needs, but provides room to grow for your future needs as well.