Bring a little sunshine to work this year! With current lending rates as low as 5 percent, there’s never been a better time to install a solar system at your business. We at Skytech Solar would welcome the opportunity to show you how quickly solar energy costs turn into lower electrical bills. That benefit translates into big savings that you can use to fund your workplace objectives and grow your business. Call or contact us to find out if you qualify for a commercial solar installation.
To Lease or To Buy: Which is Better for Your Business?
At Skytech Solar, you can get a solar for business roof through a Solar Energy Commercial Lease or by purchasing the system with cash upfront. There are generally good reasons to do both for commercial solar systems, but it really comes down to what’s best for you and your company’s unique situation. That’s why our solar energy commercial customers love talking with our friendly solar consultants who will present your potential solar installation with all of the options, so you can decide what’s best for your commercial solar energy systems. Below are reasons why most potential solar for business prospects become actual solar energy commercial customers.
Why Lease a Commercial Solar Systems?
- Immediate savings—Pay little or no money down and enjoy low monthly payments.
- Convenience—Enjoy the convenience of solar technology without the responsibility of monitoring, maintaining, or insuring the system.
- Long-term savings—Your pre-paid agreement factors in the amount of power you will need over the course of your lease. As a result, you will have no additional solar energy cost for the duration of your agreement.
- Adjustable terms—While Skytech Solar’s most popular leases run 20-25 years, we also offer shorter-term leases of 8-14 years.
- Reduced carbon footprint—By leasing the use of a zero emissions system, you’re enhancing both the reputation of your business and reaping the practical benefits of clean energy.
Why Buy a Commercial Solar Installation?
- You Get 30% tax credit from the Federal Government and an accelerated depreciation, in addition you may get local and state incentives. With the saving in energy the system usually pays for itself within seven years sometimes five.
- Quality—Custom-designed solar power equipment can be integrated into your existing business facility.
- Independence—As a business owner, you’ll like having the ability to control your own resources, and keeping long-term outlay to a minimum.
- Sustainability —Solar energy is fully renewable and produces no emissions. The equipment requires little maintenance and is not subject to power failures.
- Value—Solar power will reduce your operating costs and increase the value of your business property.
As business community leaders, Skytech Solar is proud that solar power has made a significant contribution to job creation. When you contact us, you can be certain that we’ll help you find the best solar solutions for your business. Call us today at (415) 826-2503 to discover how cost-effective it can be to utilize the power of the sun.
|Financial Considerations||Upfront Cost||$0 Down||Customer Choice||Discounted lease price||Price of system|
|Gov’t Rebates & Credits||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Federal Investment Tax Credit (included)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Integrated Services||24/7 Monitoring||20 Years||20 Years||20 Years||10 Years|
|Repair Service||20 Years||20 Years||20 Years||10 Years|
|Increase Home Value||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Borrowing Requirements||Minimum Credit Score – FICO||700||700||600 or700 FICO*|
* Ask your solar consultant for details.