Skytech Solar offers a variety of solar power systems for home leasing programs for residents with FICO scores as low as 600.
Our goal is to provide you with a residential solar installation roofing program that benefits our customers by offering zero down and saving on your electric bill from day one.
Solar Panel Installation
With a Skytech Solar residential solar installation, you have the option of requesting a Solar Lease or you can purchase one of our residential solar electric systems upfront with cash. Generally, there are excellent reasons to do both for home solar installation, but we always want to do what would be best for you and your family. After all, everyone’s situation is different and at Skytech Solar, a solar power system for home is completely customizable. Perhaps that’s why Skytech Solar customers tell us that they love to chat with our friendly-solar consultants who review every detail with you for all possible options. Skytech Solar is a leader in residential solar installation in San Francisco because we let you determine what’s best for your individual situation. Below, please find an overview of residential leasing vs. residential buying for a home solar installation.
Why Lease a Residential Skytech Solar Power System for Home?
- You want to reap instant savings: $0 down + low monthly payments for residential power installation
- 30% Federal tax credit (you may be able to receive local incentives as well)
- You want to go solar with a home solar installation but you don’t want to pay any upfront cost
- You like the reassurance on residential solar electric by having a money-back energy guarantee
- You don’t want to monitor, maintain, and/or insure the residential solar installation yourself
Why Buy a Home Solar Installation?
- You want one of our residential solar electric systems as a long-term investment
- You really like the idea of owning and managing a solar power system for home by yourself
- You realize that residential solar installation is a reliable power source that needs no guarantee
- You’re smart enough to know that a residential solar electric system can increase your home’s value
Ask about a Zero down purchase option- Paid for by your monthly PG&E Savings.
ZeroDown Down Payment Prepay
Lease Lease Lease Purchase
Financial Considerations Upfront Cost $0 Down Customer Choice Discounted lease price Price of system
Monthly Payments ✘ ✘
Gov’t Rebates & Credits
Federal Investment Tax Credit (included)
Integrated Services 24/7 Monitoring 20 Years 20 Years 20 Years 10 Years
Repair Service 20 Years 20 Years 20 Years 10 Years
Performance Guarantee ✘
Increase Home Value
Borrowing Requirements Minimum Credit Score – FICO 700 700 600 or700 FICO*
*Ask your Skytech Solar consultant for all the details about a program for lower FICO scores.