“I would highly recommend Skytech Solar not only did we get the most kilowatts for the dollar but they did a great job on the installation, pushing through our tax and rebate forms. Now our PG&E electric bill is $17.50 for 2015.”
— Mark S., San Francisco, CA
Community Buy In
The following Cities, Counties, and Companies chose Skytech for their residents and employees to get discounted prices.
Skytech Process from proposal to install, how to reduce your electrical bills and increase the value of your home. A step by step guide.
“They are professional and pay attention to detail. The process from start to finish was extremely efficient, from the initial consultation, through to the quote and contract process, as well as the installation.”
— Tanya C., Orinda, CA
Solar Savings and Benefits
Advantages of Solar Power Systems:
- Incentive Programs from the city, state and federal government offered to San Francisco Bay Area residents.
- No More Rising Rates-Rate Tariff PG&E to lock in an energy rate at today’s prices to save substantially over the coming years.
- Solar Benefits lists the top 16 solar benefits and savings for your solar investment in your home or business.
- Energy Saving Tips around the house, for cooling tips, plus heating and hot water tips for your home or office.
- Electric Car to be able to refill, charge and “refuel” your vehicle at your home or office through a solar installation.
- FAQs about your utility company, performance and more.
Skytech Solar is a certified Go Solar SF solar power systems company, which allows us to provide San Francisco Solar Power systems with rebates ranging from $750 to over $10,000, plus the 30% Federal Rebate.